Thursday, March 5, 2015

Just be Yourself

Technology is growing rapidly now..
within in a few seconds we can interact with people in different parts all over the world, without having to go far or spend a lot of money even just to meet  face to face.

In this virtual environment, you can be anything, anyone, you want to be. Or one person with multiple accounts.
People can be look good and pious in front of their monitors and keyboards.but We don't know how they are in a real.

We must keep having a good thought, but do not be easily fooled by the photo, status, tweet or personal data contained in the person's profile. 
Again, do not easily believe. In this virtual environment, you can be anything, anyone, you want to be. Or one person with multiple accounts.

Another lesson We can take is .. how we feel comfortable to be ourself is very important.
When We feel comfortable and confident to be ourself, then We do not need to be tired imaging or bother to pretend to be someone else.

Just be Yourself

In the virtual world and the real, I am me. I never dream to be someone else .. or living someone else's life.
Lie or pretend to be someone else was exhausting.
Pretend it's like wearing a mask. Stifling. . Not at all comfortable.
Instead, honest be yourself and be what it was reassuring. 
We do not need to remember what we say, when, to whom .. not to forget and slip into utter.


If you're content with what you have, happy enough with your life, you will not wish to be someone else. As simple as that.

This is me. This my life. I love just the way I am. I love how I live my life, completely .. with all its ups and downs. I am me, no matter what. Alhamdulillaah.



No comments:

Post a Comment